Advocare

Advocare

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Nice day for a walk!

So I've set a goal for myself.....I want to walk/run a 5k in 35 minutes.....is that achievable for me?  YES!!  So yesterday here in a suburb of Buffalo was a slightly cold and very windy day.  The snow from the recent Blizzard is almost gone and I felt motivated to go for a walk.  It felt so good, walked almost two miles, would've been more but stopped at a friends house who then gave me and my son a ride home so he could sleep over with the friend.  

I started using Map my run, I really like that app so along with my fitbit and Advocare I'm ready to rock!  I have to figure out how to post my maps on here but if you use the app and want to follow me send me a request or email me robin_fix@rocketmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment